Whilst at a prior firm, Timur completed a client secondment with Glencore in Baar, Switzerland.
Representative experience includes advising:
- Carrier Corporation on the global carve-out disposal of its Chubb fire and security business to API Group.
- Glencore on the purchase of a stake in a listed bauxite mining company operating in Indonesia.
- The founders of ClimateCare on the sale of business to Averna Private Equity.
- Oakley Capital on the sale and re-investment of Facilie.it to EQT.
- Quantile Technologies, on the growth investment by Spectrum Equity.
- A UK publicly listed company in respect of the defence of several private equity backed takeover offers.
- Financial and strategic investors on a number of venture capital and growth equity investments.
Prior to joining Weil, Timur was a legal director focusing on M&A and corporate finance matters at a high growth e-commerce aggregator and before that, a corporate associate at a magic circle firm in London.