Theodora Tavridou is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Ms. Tavridou participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Tavridou has been part of the teams advising:
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. in its $600 million issuance of senior unsecured convertible notes to Silver Lake to finance AMC's repurchase of a portion of its stock held by Dalian Wanda Group Co., AMC's majority owner, and to pay a special dividend
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisitions of Hain Pure Protein (n/k/a Poultry Holdings LLC) and Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC
- Centerbridge Partners, Littlejohn & Co., TPG Capital and other lenders, in the recapitalization of Stallion Oilfield Holdings Inc.
- Cornell Capital Partners in its acquisition of Knowlton Development Corporation Inc. (KDC/ONE); KDC/ONE’s acquisitions of Benchmark Cosmetic Laboratories, Inc. and Zobele Holding S.p.A.; and in the business combination of KDC/ONE and HCT Group Holdings Limited
- Dex Media, Inc. (n/k/a Thryv) (a portfolio company of Mudrick Capital Management and Paulson & Co.) in its acquisition of YP Holdings LLC
- EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants (a portfolio company of Oak Hill Capital Partners) in its acquisition of Prime Risk Partners Inc.
- Global Software, Inc. (a portfolio and platform company of TA Associates) in its acquisition of insightsoftware.com Inc.
- Guidepost Growth Equity in its investment in ThinkHR Corporation
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority interest in DoubleVerify, Inc.
- EQT Partners and its portfolio company Sivantos Pte. Ltd. (n/k/a WS Audiology A/S) in its acquisition of TruHearing, Inc.
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC in its $4.6 billion sale of substantially all of its global business to Brookfield Business Partners L.P.
Ms. Tavridou received her LL.M. from Northwestern University School of Law.