Theodora Tavridou is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Ms. Tavridou participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Tavridou has been part of the teams advising:
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. in its $600 million issuance of senior unsecured convertible notes to Silver Lake to finance AMC's repurchase of a portion of its stock held by Dalian Wanda Group Co., AMC's majority owner, and to pay a special dividend
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisition of Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC
- Centerbridge Partners, Littlejohn & Co., TPG Capital and other lenders, in the recapitalization of Stallion Oilfield Holdings Inc.
- Cornell Capital Partners in its acquisition of Knowlton Development Corporation Inc.
- Dex Media, Inc. (n/k/a DexYP) (a portfolio company of Mudrick Capital Management and Paulson & Co.) in its acquisition of YP Holdings LLC
- Global Software, Inc. (a portfolio and platform company of TA Associates) in its acquisition of insightsoftware.com Inc.
- Guidepost Growth Equity in its investment in ThinkHR Corporation
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority interest in DoubleVerify, Inc.
- Sivantos Pte. Ltd. (a portfolio company of EQT Partners) in its acquisition of TruHearing, Inc.
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC in its $4.6 billion sale of substantially all of its global business to Brookfield Business Partners L.P.
Ms. Tavridou received her LL.M. from Northwestern University School of Law.