Tamsin has been part of teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects, as well as on the data privacy and cybersecurity aspects of the following matters:
- Blackstone in its $130 million acquisition of a minority stake in PayCargo, LLC (a portfolio company of Insight Partners) and its sale of Concert Golf Partners
- Cedar Fair in its pending $8 billion merger of equals with Six Flags
- CIIG Capital Partners II, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by CIIG Management II LLC, in its business combination with Zapp Electric Vehicles Ltd. that implied a combined enterprise value of $573 million
- CVC Capital Partners in its acquisition of Radwell International
- MGM Resorts International in its $450 million sale of the operations of Gold Strike Casino Resort in Tunica, Mississippi to CNE (a subsidiary of Cherokee Nation Businesses)
- PSG in its acquisition of Loopback, L.L.C.
- PSG in its acquisition of Fidelity Payment Services, Inc. and Vehlo Holdings LP in its sale of a majority stake to a consortium led by Greater Sum Ventures, with PSG remaining a significant investor in Vehlo
- Sanofi in its up to $1.1 billion-plus-royalties sale of the exclusive worldwide rights to Libtayo to Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sculptor Capital Management Inc. in its sale to Rithm Capital Corp.
- Trive Capital and its portfolio company Earthlink in its acquisition of One Ring Networks, Inc.
Tamsin joined Weil as a summer associate in 2020.
Tamsin received her J.D., cum laude, from Boston University School of Law, where she served as an Editor of the Boston University Law Review and was a recipient of the Michael Fricklas and Donna Astion Prize in Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law, and her B.A., cum laude, from Columbia University.