Ms. Chen has participated in advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of FleetPride, Inc.
- The Blackstone Group in the investment by Blackstone Tactical Opportunities in Sema4
- GreyLion Capital in its sale of a minority stake in Hyphen Solutions, LLC
- Hayfin Capital Management LLP in the up to $300 million sale of Paradigm Spine, LLC
- KIK Custom Products, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in its acquisition of NC Brands LP (f/k/a Natural Chemistry)
- Lee Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Simplicity Group Holdings
- Oak Hill Capital and its portfolio company EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants (EPIC) in the merger of EPIC and JenCap Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group); and EPIC in its acquisition of Prime Risk Partners Inc.
- Oak Hill Capital Partners in its sale of TriPlus Administrative Services Inc.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisitions of TimeClock Plus and a majority stake in 365 Retail Markets, LLC
Ms. Chen received her J.D. from Stanford Law School where she graduated with Pro Bono Distinction, was Managing Editor of the Stanford Journal of Law, Business and Finance, and was a member of the Immigration Pro Bono program and the Organizations and Transactions Clinic. She received her B.A., cum laude, from Williams College.