Nicole has participated in advising:
- American Securities in its acquisitions of FleetPride, Inc. and LaserShip, Inc. and LaserShip, Inc. in its acquisition of OnTrac Logistics, Inc.
- Blackstone in its acquisition of Certified Collectibles Group LLC; its investment in Sema4; and its pending $1 billion sale of Aqua Finance, Inc.
- Cimarron Healthcare Capital in the formation of a single asset continuation vehicle for Advanced Medical Pricing Solutions Inc.
- Goldman Sachs in its acquisition of Restaurant Technologies, Inc. and its $325 million investment in iSpot.tv
- GreyLion Capital in its sale of a minority stake in Hyphen Solutions, LLC
- Hayfin Capital Management LLP in the up to $300 million sale of Paradigm Spine, LLC
- ICG Strategic Equity, together with Mill Rock Capital, in an investment in The Execu|Search Group
- KIK Custom Products, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in its acquisition of NC Brands LP (f/k/a Natural Chemistry)
- Lee Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Simplicity Group Holdings
- The NORDAM Group, Inc. in its receipt of a minority investment from The Carlyle Group to finance in part NORDAM’s exit from chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- Oak Hill Capital and its portfolio company EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants (EPIC) in the merger of EPIC and JenCap Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group); and EPIC in its acquisition of Prime Risk Partners Inc.
- Oak Hill Capital Partners in its sale of TriPlus Administrative Services Inc.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisitions of TimeClock Plus and a majority stake in 365 Retail Markets, LLC and TimeClock Plus, LLC in its acquisition of Humanity.com Inc. (n/k/a Humanity.com LLC)
- PSP Investments, as participant in a consortium of investors led by TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, in the consortium's pending sale of Kindred Healthcare, Inc. to LifePoint Health, Inc. (a portfolio company of Apollo Management)
- TPG Pace Solutions Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Pace Group, in its $4.5 billion business combination with Vacasa LLC
Nicole received her J.D. from Stanford Law School where she graduated with Pro Bono Distinction, was Managing Editor of the Stanford Journal of Law, Business and Finance, and was a member of the Immigration Pro Bono program and the Organizations and Transactions Clinic. She received her B.A., cum laude, from Williams College.