Ms. Chen has participated in advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of FleetPride, Inc.
- The Blackstone Group in the investment by Blackstone Tactical Opportunities in Sema4
- Hayfin Capital Management LLP in the up to $300 million sale of Paradigm Spine, LLC
- KIK Custom Products, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in its acquisition of NC Brands LP (f/k/a Natural Chemistry)
- Oak Hill Capital Partners and its portfolio company, EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants (EPIC) in, together with The Carlyle Group (as sponsor of JenCap Holdings LLC), the formation of Galway Insurance Holdings with Oak Hill contributing EPIC and Carlyle contributing JenCap and Galway's acquisition of Quaker Special Risk; and EPIC in its acquisition of Prime Risk Partners Inc.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of TimeClock Plus
Ms. Chen received her J.D. from Stanford Law School where she graduated with Pro Bono Distinction, was Managing Editor of the Stanford Journal of Law, Business and Finance, and was a member of the Immigration Pro Bono program and the Organizations and Transactions Clinic. She received her B.A., cum laude, from Williams College.