Nicholas Doloresco is counsel in Weil’s Corporate Department and is based in Weil’s Silicon Valley office. Mr. Doloresco advises public and private companies and private equity firms in a variety of transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, equity investments and divestitures.
Mr. Doloresco has participated in the representation of:
- Applied Materials in its proposed $29 billion merger with Tokyo Electron Limited
- Facebook in its $16 billion acquisition of WhatsApp Inc.
- SAP Concur (f/k/a Concur Technologies Inc.) (a subsidiary of SAP) in its acquisitions of TRX, Inc. and substantially all of the assets of GDSX and in its investments in Evature Technologies, RideCharge, StayNTouch, Inc., Table8.com and Visage Mobile
- Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. in its acquisitions of substantially all of the assets of Farner-Bocken Company and Pine State Convenience
- Dell, Inc. in its acquisition of CREDANT Technologies, Inc.
- The Gores Group in its sale of Elo Touch Solutions, Inc.
- Mithril Capital Management in its acquisition of a minority stake in Glance InMobi Pte. Ltd.
- Advent International, as lead investor, in a $260 million Series C funding round for Thras.io, Inc. (n/k/a Thrasio, LLC), resulting in a $1 billion pre-investment valuation
- Opera Software ASA in its acquisition of Skyfire Labs
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation in its acquisition of ITC Global, Inc.
- Silver Lake Sumeru and its portfolio company Velocity Technology Solutions, Inc. in the acquisitions of Titan Technology Partners, Limited and Mercury Technology Group, Inc. and in its sale of Velocity Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Synopsys, Inc. in its acquisition of Atrenta Inc.
- TCV in its investments in Capsule Corporation, OneSource Virtual, Peloton Interactive, Inc. and Silver Peak Systems, Inc.
- TPG in its investments in Reflektive, Inc. and Calm.com, Inc.
- United Online, Inc. in the sale of Classmates, Inc.
- Vonage Holdings Corp. in its acquisition of iCore Networks, Inc.
Prior to joining Weil, Mr. Doloresco worked as a Legal and Compliance Intern at The Blackstone Group in New York.