Naomi has played a significant role on the teams advising:
- AK Steel Corporation in its $700 million acquisition of integrated steelmaking assets in Dearborn, Michigan from Severstal North America
- American Securities in its acquisition of Gentek Inc.; its acquisition and subsequent sale of MECS, Inc.; and its sale of General Chemical Corporation
- Avista Capital Partners in its acquisition of IWCO Direct and subsequent representation of IWCO Direct in its acquisition of the assets of Transcontinental Direct U.S.A. and DGI Services
- CEC Entertainment Inc., the parent company of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza, in its chapter 11 restructuring
- DaVita Healthcare Partners Inc. in connection with its acquisition of European dialysis centers from Fresenius Medical Care
- Forge Group in its acquisition of Taggart Global
- General Electric Company in its strategic plan to sell most of GE Capital’s assets
- Genesis Lease Limited in its sale to AerCap Holdings
- Glencore, CPP Investments and BC, as shareholders, in Viterra Ltd.’s approximately $18 billion business combination with Bunge Ltd.
- Harsco Corporation in its approximately $525 million sale of its infrastructure division to a joint venture with Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and its acquisition and subsequent sale of a minority interest in the joint venture combination with Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services
- L’Oréal USA in its $1.3 billion acquisition of the CeraVe, AcneFree and AMBI skincare product brands; its $1.2 billion acquisition of IT Cosmetics, LLC; and its acquisitions of Carol's Daughter and Thayers Natural Remedies
- Lehman Brothers in the management led buyout of Lehmans’ investment management business (Neuberger Berman) and the subsequent refinancing of Neuberger Berman
- Man Group plc in its acquisition of GLG Partners
- NBC Universal in its acquisition of Oxygen Media
- NBC Universal, together with Bain Capital and Blackstone, in its acquisition of The Weather Channel/Weather.com
- NPC International Inc. in its $801 million 363 asset sale in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding of substantially all of its assets to Flynn Restaurant Group and Wendy’s International LLC
- NYMEX Holdings, Inc. in connection with the $9.4 billion acquisition by CME Group, Inc.
- Safran in its acquisition of L-1
- Sears Holdings Corporation in the $5.2 billion sale of its core assets to ESL Investments Inc., in connection with its chapter 11 proceedings
- Signet Jewelers Limited in its $328 million acquisitions of R2Net, Inc. and Segoma Imaging Technologies and its $625 million sale of convertible preferred shares to Leonard Green & Partners, the proceeds from which were to be used to fund a repurchase of up to $625 million in Signet common stock
- Sixt Rent a Car LLC in connection with acquisition of assets from Advantage Holdco Inc. (a/k/a Advantage Rent-a-Car) pursuant to section 363 of the Bankruptcy Code
- Takata Corporation in its $1.6 billion sale in bankruptcy of substantially all of its assets to Key Safety Systems, Inc.
- Thea Pharma Inc. (a subsidiary of Laboratoires Théa SAS) in its acquisition of a portfolio of seven ophthalmic products from Akorn Pharmaceuticals
- Total S.A. in its $4 billion acquisition of all of the oil and natural gas assets, liabilities, businesses and operations of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation in Mozambique and South Africa
- Trinity Industries in its acquisition of Quixote Corporation
Naomi received her LL.B., with honors, and B.Com. from Monash University. She practiced at Mallesons Stephen Jaques in Australia for several years before joining the Firm in 2005.