Josh has been part of the teams advising:
- GHK Capital Partners in its acquisition of ITS Logistics, Inc.
- Gores Holdings VI, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by The Gores Group, in its $2.9 billion business combination with Matterport, Inc.
- PSG and its portfolio company Assembly in a significant recapitalization led by Advent International
- PSP Investments, as a minority investor, in the acquisition, alongside TPG Capital, of Thycotic Software, Ltd. and the merger of Thycotic with Centrify Corporation (a portfolio company of TPG Capital)
- Southeastern Grocers, LLC in its $522 million exchange of unsecured note debt for 100% of its equity, as part of a $1.3 billion prepackaged chapter 11, and $1.125 billion in exit financing
- TurnKey Vacation Rentals, Inc. in its merger with Vacasa LLC
Josh joined Weil as a summer associate in 2018.
Josh received his J.D. from Yale Law School and his B.A. from Fairleigh Dickinson University. He also received his Bachelor in Talmudic Law from Bais Yisroel Institute in Jerusalem, Israel. While in law school at Georgetown University, before transferring to Yale, he served as a research assistant to Georgetown Law Supreme Court Institute Executive Director Irving Gornstein.