Josh Schechter is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Josh participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and general corporate matters.
Josh has been part of the teams advising:
- Antin Infrastructure Partners in its acquisitions of Empire Access and North Penn Telephone Co Inc. (together known as Empire)
- CVC Capital Partners and its portfolio company Radwell International in the acquisition of Electrical Source Holdings (a portfolio company of Greenbriar Equity, Emerald Lake Capital and Golub Capital)
- Nexa Equity in its investment in, and secondary purchase of shares of, HomeTown Ticketing, Inc.
- TCV, as investor, in its investment in Devo, Inc.
- TPG Global and its portfolio company Integrated Media Company, LLC in the approximately $112 million acquisition of Toon Boom Animation Inc. from Nelvana Limited
Josh received his J.D. from New York University School of Law, his M.B.A. from New York University and his B.A. from the University of Michigan.