Joe has been part of the teams advising:
- Allego Holding B.V. (n/k/a Allego N.V.) (a portfolio company of Meridiam Infrastructure Partners) in its $3.14 billion business combination with Spartan Acquisition Corp. III, a SPAC sponsored by Spartan Acquisition Sponsor III LLC (an affiliate of Apollo Global Management).
- Cedar Fair in its pending $8 billion merger of equals with Six Flags
- ChargePoint Holdings, Inc. in a $324 million underwritten secondary offering of 13.8 million shares of ChargePoint common stock.
- Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc. (a public company backed by an investor consortium led by THL Partners, Cannae Holdings, Black Knight and CC Capital) in a $460 million senior unsecured 144A / Reg S notes offering by its subsidiary, Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, to redeem in full certain of its senior first lien notes.
- JP Morgan, as lead placement agent, in its $300 million offering of 9.25% convertible senior payment-in-kind notes due 2028 of Oatly Group AB
- Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan and Credit Suisse, as representatives of the underwriters, in the $1.6 billion initial public offering, via American Depositary Shares, of Oatly Group AB (a portfolio company of a joint venture between China Resources and Verlinvest).
Prior to joining Weil, Joe was a Corporate associate at another international law firm.
Joe received his J.D. from the University of Toronto Faculty of Law and his B.A., with honors and high distinction, from the University of Toronto.