Jessie has been part of the teams advising:
- A major financial institution in committed senior unsecured bridge financing to support the $4 billion acquisition by Hasbro, Inc. of Entertainment One Ltd.
- A major financial institution in committed bridge financing to support the $3.675 billion acquisition by Parker Hannifin Corporation of LORD Corporation.
- A major financial institution, as administrative agent, in a $1.5 billion senior unsecured 364-day revolving facility for Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) for general corporate purposes.
- A major financial institution, as administrative agent, sole lead arranger and sole bookrunner, in a senior unsecured term facility to finance the acquisition by MPT Operating Partnership, L.P. of Springstone, Inc.
- Brookfield Principal Credit, as administrative agent, and the other term loan lenders in an $80 million senior secured debtor-in-possession facility for Bumble Bee Foods, LLC to finance business operations during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- CEC Entertainment, Inc. in a $200 million senior secured debtor-in-possession term facility to finance business operations during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and $375 million first and second lien term exit facilities to finance business operations upon emerging from its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Citi in £6.5 billion committed unsecured bridge financing to support the pending acquisition by Parker-Hannifin Corporation of Meggitt plc.
- Citi, as administrative agent, joint lead arranger and joint bookrunner, in an amended and extended $2 billion senior unsecured revolving facility for International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. to refinance existing indebtedness.
- Doncasters Group in the restructuring of its £1.2 billion of first and second lien debt and its investment and management loan notes, via an English Scheme of Arrangement and English pre-pack administration which resulted in the Group’s lenders acquiring ownership of the operating group and reduction of £900 of liabilities from the operating group’s balance sheet.
- JPMorgan Chase, as administrative agent and a joint lead arranger, in a $1.5 billion unsecured 364-day revolving facility for Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (KDP) for general corporate purposes, including to pay existing indebtedness and to finance capital needs.
- The lead arrangers and joint bookrunners in $1.1 billion first and second lien multicurrency facilities to finance KKR's acquisition of a majority stake in ERM.
- The lead arrangers in $125 million asset-based revolving, $440 million first lien term and $275 million bridge facilities to finance One Rock Capital's approximately $932 million take-private of Innophos Holdings, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse in committed bridge financing to support the merger of International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. with the Nutrition & Biosciences (N&B) Business of DuPont in a deal that values the combined company at $45 billion on an enterprise value basis.
- Providence Equity Partners in $550 million first and second lien credit facilities to finance its acquisition of GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc.
- Signet Jewelers Limited in a $1.5 billion extended asset-based revolving credit facility.
Prior to joining Weil, Jessie was a corporate associate at another international law firm.
Jessie received her J.D. from Columbia Law School, where she was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, James Kent Scholar, the Fundraising Chair for the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association and Co-President of the Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Society. She received her B.A. from Georgetown University.
Jessie is fluent in Mandarin and is proficient in Taiwanese and French.