Jean is recognized as a leader in Private Equity by Chambers Europe since 2009. Sources argue that he is “efficient and responsive, and always provides valuable advice”, and “can handle negotiations with the utmost tact. He is also really imaginative when it comes to structuring deals”.
Jean graduated with an LL.M degree from Columbia University School of Law in 2002. He received a DJCE (post-graduate degree) in business and tax law from Paris II University in 1997.
- Towerbrook on the sale of GSE to Goldbeck
- CVC Capital Partners on the sale of Parex to Sika
- Advent International on the sale of Mondo Minerals to Elementis plc
- Impala on the sale of CPI to Circle Printer
- L-GAM on the sale of Jardiland to Union InVivo
- Ergon Capital Partners on the sale of ELITech group to PAI partners
- Naxicap on the acquisition of Ecotel Chomette Favor from Weinberg Capital Partners
- Advent International on the sale of Corialis to CVC Capital Partners
- Elsan on the acquisition of Groupe Medipole from Bridgepoint
- 3i on the acquisition of Ponroy Santé from its founders
- Advent International on the acquisition of Morpho from Safran