Gillian has been part of the teams advising:
- Blackstone in its acquisition of a majority stake in New Tradition Media
- Fortress Credit Corp., as lender, in a mortgage loan to Kushner Companies to finance the development of a luxury residential project in Colts Neck, New Jersey
- Fortress Credit Corp., as lender, in a mortgage loan to Kushner Companies to finance the development of a residential project in East Hanover, New Jersey
- Howden Group Holdings Limited (an investee company of General Atlantic, CDPQ and Hg) in its acquisition of TigerRisk Partners, LLC
- TPG in its acquisition of a majority stake in Morrow Sodali
Gillian is also very involved in the Firm’s pro bono initiatives, including ongoing work with the Innocence Project.
Gillian joined Weil as a summer associate in 2019 and 2020.
Gillian received her J.D. from New York University School of Law, where she served as a Senior Article Editor for the NYU Journal of Law & Business, her M.B.A. from the Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University and her B.S. from Cornell University.