- Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. in its $14.6 billion merger with Discovery Communications, Inc.
- Campbell Soup Company in its $6.1 billion acquisition of Snyder’s-Lance, Inc.
- Straight Path Communications, Inc. in its $3.1 billion sale to Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Verizon Communications, Inc. in its $4.4 billion acquisition of AOL Inc.
- American Securities in its $2.5 billion take-private acquisition of Air Methods Corporation and in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Blue Bird Corporation.
- Engility Holdings, Inc. in its $2.5 billion all-stock sale to Science Applications International Corp.
- QLT Inc. (n/k/a Novelion Therapeutics Inc.) in its acquisition of Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and in its minority investment in Aralez Pharmaceuticals Plc.
- Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd. in its $2.67 billion merger with Waste Connections, Inc.
- Nortek, Inc. in its $2.8 billion merger with Melrose Industries PLC.
- Gurnet Point Capital in its up to $504 million take-private of Corium International, Inc.
- The Kroger Company in its acquisition of Vitacost.com.
- A consortium led by Mubadala Development Company PJSC, a public joint stock company wholly owned by the Government of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, in its joint venture with Sony Corporation to acquire EMI Music Publishing (the music publishing arm of EMI) for $2.2 billion and its management of the JV.
- Evercore as financial advisor to a committee of independent directors of T-Mobile US, Inc. in T-Mobile's $146 billion merger with Sprint Corporation.
- J.P. Morgan and Perella Weinberg as financial advisors to AT&T Inc., in AT&T’s $108.7 billion acquisition of Time Warner Inc.
- Evercore as financial advisor to CenturyLink, Inc. in CenturyLink’s $34 billion acquisition of Level 3 Communications Inc.; and to FairPoint Communications, Inc., in FairPoint's approximately $1.5 billion all-stock merger with Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) in a series of transactions that brought about the tax-free distribution of its interest in Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (n/k/a Black Knight, Inc.) to owners of FNF Group, following which Black Knight became an independent, publicly traded company.
- GE Aviation in its formation, together with Parker Aerospace, of Advanced Atomization Technologies, LLC.
- GE Aviation Systems LLC in its sale of the assets of its Electromechanical Actuation Division to TransDigm Group Incorporated.
- GE Aviation Systems LLC in its China-based joint venture with Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) to develop and market a new generation of avionics systems for the civil aviation market.
- Opera Software ASA in its acquisition of AdColony Inc.
- Canadian pension funds participating in the Maple Group consortium, in Maple’s C$3.8 billion unsolicited bid for and subsequent acquisition of the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Eli Lilly and Company and Elanco in the acquisition of ChemGen Corp.
Mr. Keenan has been named among M&A Advisor’s 2018 Emerging Leaders, is recognized as a "Notable Practitioner” for M&A in the U.S. by IFLR1000 and has been recognized as a “Rising Star” for Mergers & Acquisitions by Super Lawyers since 2016.