Emma McBride is an associate in Weil's Capital Markets practice and is based in New York. Emma participates in advising issuers, underwriters and private equity sponsors in connection with public and private offerings of securities and other capital markets transactions. She has been involved in investment grade and high-yield debt offerings as well as primary and secondary equity offerings.
Emma has been part of the teams advising:
- ChargePoint Holdings, Inc in a $324 million underwritten secondary offering of 13.8 million shares of ChargePoint common stock.
- Citi, as the sole book-running manager, in the $309 million initial public offering of DHC Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by DHC Sponsor, LLC.
- Citi, as sole underwriter, in the $305 million initial public offering of Kernel Group Holdings, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by Kernel Capital Holdings, LLC.
- Morgan Stanley, as underwriter, in the $563 million secondary offering of 12.3 million common shares of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. by Engaged Capital, 1.7 million shares of which were repurchased by Hain Celestial for $76.5 million.
- Sovos Brands (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $322 million initial public offering.
- TPG Inc. in its $1.1 billion initial public offering.
Emma received her J.D., cum laude, from Boston College Law School, where she was an Articles Editor for the Boston College Law Review, and her B.A. from Earlham College.