Ella Woodward is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Ella participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ella has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International and its portfolio company Culligan International Company in Culligan’s $6 billion sale to BDT Capital Partners, with Advent reinvesting on a minority basis
- The Apax Digital Fund, as a lead investor, in a $170 million investment in Guesty, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners in its sale of a minority stake in Parts Town LLC, with Berkshire retaining a majority stake
- Definitive Healthcare Corp. (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $483 million initial public offering
- Kantar Group Holdings Ltd. (a portfolio company of Bain Capital) in its sale of Competitive Media Reporting, LLC and Competitive Media Reporting Canada Inc. (d/b/a Vivvix to MediaRadar)
- Portillo’s, Inc. (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in its $466 million initial public offering
- Providence Equity Partners in its investment in Sweetwater Sound, Inc. and in its acquisition of a majority stake in Accelerate Learning Inc.
- PSG in its acquisition of Chatmeter, Inc. and AbacusNext in its sale to Thomas H. Lee Partners
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in its acquisition of a majority stake in MediSpend and Poppulo in its merger with Four Winds Interactive (a portfolio company of Vista Equity Partners)
Ella received her J.D. from Boston University School of Law and her B.B.A. from the University of Wisconsin – Madison.