David advises issuer and underwriter clients on international capital markets and cross-border leveraged finance transactions, with a particular focus on high-yield bond financings and acquisition financings. David also advises on debt liability management transactions and restructurings.
Representative experience as part of a team, including prior to joining Weil, includes advising:
- Paprec Holding on a Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of €300 million senior secured notes due 2027 and €300 million senior secured notes due 2029.
- Schoeller Packaging B.V., a Brookfield portfolio company, on its recapitalization and refinancing of its €250 million senior secured notes (SSNs) due November 2024.
- The initial purchasers in connection with Loxam's €350 million offering of senior secured notes.
- The initial purchasers in connection with a £700 million two-tranche bond offering in the context of Cinven’s acquisition of True Potential Group Limited.
- The Initial purchasers in connection with the €3.7 billion four tranche USD and euro-denominated bond issue in support of the public to private acquisition of iliad Group by Xavier Niel (largest European High Yield bond issue of 2021).
- The Initial purchasers in connection with the offering of €550 million senior secured notes in the context of the acquisition of Agrifarma by Cinven.
- Tereos SCA on its inaugural and follow-on high yield notes offering.
Prior to joining Weil, David was an associate at a US-headquartered international firm in London and Paris.