David has been part of the teams advising:
- Foundation Building Materials, LLC (a portfolio company of American Securities LLC) in its acquisition of assets from the Marjam Supply Company group
- Iron Mountain Incorporated in its acquisition of Regency Technologies
- L’Oréal USA in its acquisition of Skinbetter Science brand and its subsequent sale of Dexios Services
- SiriusXM acquisition of Cloud Cover Music
- Talen Energy Supply in its chapter 11 cases with approximately $5 billion in funded debt obligations
- Vallourec in connection with its €3.5 billion debt restructuring
David joined Weil as a summer associate in 2020. He is actively involved with the Firm’s pro bono efforts, including work with the Innocence Project, asylum cases and small businesses.
David received his J.D. from Columbia Law School, where he served as an Articles Editor of the Columbia Journal of European Law and was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, a James Kent Scholar, a member of the Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic and recipient of the Parker School Certificate for Achievement in International and Comparative Law. He received his Master’s degree in Arbitration and International Trade Law and his Bachelor’s degree with a double major in French Law and Economics from the University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, where he was valedictorian of his undergraduate class.
David is fluent in French and Arabic.