Daniel has been part of the teams advising:
- Aimbridge Hospitality Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Lee Equity Partners and General Atlantic) in its acquisition of certain assets of ONE Lodging Management, Inc.
- American Securities in its acquisition of Royal Adhesives and Sealants, LLC and its sale of Presidio, Inc.; and Emerald Performance Materials, LLC in its $300 million sale of CVC Thermoset Specialties and its sale of its specialties and polymer additives and nitriles business lines to DyStar LP
- Ardian in its acquisition of a majority stake in Florida Food Products, Inc., in a transaction that valued Florida Food at more than $1 billion
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisitions of Hain Pure Protein (n/k/a Poultry Holdings LLC), Xpress Global Systems, LLC, Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC and Vander-Bend Manufacturing, Inc.; and Vander-Bend Manufacturing’s acquisitions of J.L. Haley Enterprises, Inc. and of substantially all the assets of TMK Manufacturing, Inc.
- Blackstone in its investment in Hotwire Communications and, as lead investor, in a $130 million Series F funding round for Vectra AI
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. in its approximately $4.8 billion acquisition of a 61.2% stake in Oaktree Capital Group, LLC
- Cornell Capital in its acquisition of PureStar; the acquisition by INW Manufacturing LLC of Capstone Nutrition; and Knowlton Development Corporation (KDC/ONE) in its acquisition of Benchmark Cosmetic Laboratories, Inc.
- F.A.B. Partners LP (n/k/a Centricus) in its $333 million take-private of CIFC LLC
- FirstLight Fiber (a portfolio company of Antin Infrastructure Partners) in its acquisition of Maine Fiber Company
- General Electric Company and Synchrony Financial in GE’s $20.4 billion offer to exchange Synchrony common stock for GE common stock, completing the separation of Synchrony from GE
- Intel Corporation in its $16.7 billion acquisition of Altera Corporation
- IPC Systems, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in its acquisition of Etrali Trading Solutions (a portfolio company of The Gores Group)
- L’Oréal USA (a subsidiary of L’Oréal S.A.) in its $1.3 billion acquisition of the CeraVe, AcneFree and AMBI skincare product brands from Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, together with L Catterton and others, in the sale of PetVet Care Centers, LLC
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisition of Cascade Environmental Holdings, LLC
- The Rise Fund of TPG Growth in its participation in a preferred stock financing round for CeriBell, Inc.
- TPG Growth and TPG Special Situations Partners in the acquisition of a minority stake in Spotify Technology S.A.
- TPG Pace Solutions Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Pace Group, in its $4.5 billion business combination with Vacasa LLC
- TPG Tech Adjacencies (TTAD) in its investment in FreedomPay, Inc.
Daniel worked on secondment at Blackstone from July 2020 to March 2021, working with the Tactical Opportunities and Growth funds, and also completed a six month secondment at Brookfield Asset Management in 2017. Prior to joining Weil, Daniel was a corporate legal intern at C. R. Bard, Inc.
Daniel received his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law and his B.S. from Excelsior College.