Benjamin has advised on a number of transactions including:
- Terreal in its acquisition of Creaton Group
- TCV with respect to its investment in Mambu GmbH
- Ardian backed Santé Cie Group in its acquisition of Aposan Group
- Advent in its acquisition of 30% stake in Aareon AG from Aareal Bank AG
- KKR in its acquisition of heidelpay Group
- Upfield, a KKR portfolio company, in its acquisition of Arivia S.A.
- Providence Strategic Growth in its acquisition of billwerk GmbH
- KKR and TTL Beteiligungs- und Grundbesitz-AG in its sale of GEG German Estate Group
- Novalpina Capital in the taking private of Olympic Entertainment Group
- Exide Technologies in connection with the strategic restructuring of the entire Exide group and its European operations
- Palero in the sale of Melle Gallhöfer Group to STARK Group
Benjamin is a graduate of the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg (business degree 2008), holds a BA in Business & Management of the University of Hull (UK) and became licensed as a certified tax advisor in 2011. Prior to joining Weil, Gotshal & Manges, Benjamin worked inter alia in the tax department of another leading international law firm.
Benjamin regularly publishes articles on various German tax issues and is co-author of a legal commentary on corporate reorganizations.
Benjamin is fluent in German and English.