Mr. Yoon represents many of the Firm’s private equity clients, including Advent International, Avista Capital Partners, Berkshire Partners, Providence Equity Partners and Thomas H. Lee Partners.
Mr. Yoon is consistently recognized as a leading lawyer in Banking & Finance by Chambers Global and Chambers USA, where he is described as "a very talented lawyer," who "knows the market very well and is very commercial." He is also recognized as a “Highly Regarded” lawyer for Banking in the U.S. by IFLR1000 and has been recommended for Bank Lending by Legal 500 US.
Recent Private Equity Finance Representations
- Providence Equity Partners in $550 million first and second lien credit facilities to finance its acquisition of GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc.
- Oaktree Capital Management in $585 million first and second lien credit facilities to finance the merger between Bioplan USA, Inc. (a portfolio company of Oaktree Capital Management) and Arcade Marketing (a portfolio company of KKR and DLJ Merchant Banking).
- Berkshire Partners in $445 million first and second lien credit facilities to finance its acquisition of The Portillo Restaurant Group, Inc.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in $480 million first lien credit facilities to finance its acquisition of 1-800 CONTACTS, Inc.
- Avista Capital Partners in $262 million first and second lien credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Zest Anchors.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in a $605 million senior secured term loan facility to finance its acquisition of CompuCom Systems, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners in a $220 million term loan facility, a $100 million asset-based revolving credit facility and $100 million of mezzanine notes to finance its acquisition of SRS Distribution, Inc.
Recent Corporate Borrower Representations
- Avolon Holdings Limited in its $5.5 billion term loan facility to finance its acquisition of the aircraft leasing business of CIT Group Inc.
- Sotheby's in its $1.1 billion revolving credit facility.
- C. R. Bard in an amendment and extension of its $1 billion revolving credit facility.
- DIRECTV in its $1.0 billion 3.5 year- and $1.5 billion 5 year-revolving credit facilities.
Recent Restructuring Representations
- Catalina Marketing, a provider of personalized and measurable digital media campaigns that connect shoppers to consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands and retailers, in $275 million senior secured debtor-in-possession credit facilities to provide liquidity during Catalina Marketing's chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- CTI Foods, Inc., an independent provider of custom food products to major chain restaurants in North America, in $155 million debtor-in-possession term and ABL facilities to provide liquidity during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation, owner of Foxwoods Resort Casino, in its $567.7 million senior secured credit facilities in connection with the restructuring of $2.3 billion of debt obligations – recognized as one of the most innovative matters in Finance in the Financial Times’ US Innovative Lawyers Report 2013.
- RentPath, Inc. in a $74 million senior secured debtor-in-possession term facility to finance business operations during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.