Andrew has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its approximately $1.5 billion acquisition of Encora Digital Inc. and QW Holding Corp. (Quala) in its acquisition of PSC
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisition of Allentown, LLC
- Berkshire Partners and its portfolio company National Carwash Solutions Inc. in the acquisition of Zep Vehicle Care
- IMTT Holdings LLC (a portfolio company of Riverstone Holdings LLC) in its sale of five bulk liquids storage terminals located in Alamogordo, NM, Bremen, GA, Macon, GA, Montgomery, AL and Moundville, AL to JET Infrastructure Holding IA LLC (a portfolio company of Instar Asset Management)
- J.C. Flowers in its acquisition of TRICOR, LLC
- Lee Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Unlimited Technology, Inc.
- PSG in its acquisition of mPulse Mobile, Inc. and mPulse Mobile, Inc. in its acquisition of HealthCrowd
- Searchlight Capital Partners, together with co-investors, in the acquisition of Integrated Power Services, LLC
Prior to joining Weil, Andrew was a Tax associate at another law firm.
Andrew received his LL.M. from New York University School of Law, his J.D., summa cum laude, from the University of Arkansas School of Law, where he served as an Articles Editor of the Arkansas Law Review, and his B.A. from the University of Arkansas.