Andrew has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its approximately $1.5 billion acquisition of Encora Digital Inc. and QW Holding Corp. (Quala) in its acquisition of PSC
- Berkshire Partners and its portfolio company National Carwash Solutions Inc. in the acquisition of Zep Vehicle Care
- J.C. Flowers in its acquisition of TRICOR, LLC
- Lee Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Unlimited Technology, Inc.
- PSG in its acquisition of mPulse Mobile, Inc. and mPulse Mobile, Inc. in its acquisition of HealthCrowd
- Searchlight Capital Partners, together with co-investors Ares Management and Solamere Capital, in the acquisition of Integrated Power Services, LLC
Prior to joining Weil, Andrew was a Tax associate at another law firm.
Andrew received his LL.M. from New York University School of Law, his J.D., summa cum laude, from the University of Arkansas School of Law, where he served as an Articles Editor of the Arkansas Law Review, and his B.A. from the University of Arkansas.