Ada Lam is a Corporate associate in London. Her expertise includes advising on public M&A transactions, equity capital markets work (including IPOs, rights issues and placements) and a wide range of corporate governance matters, particularly in the mining, energy and resources sector. Ada also has experience in private acquisitions and disposals of resource assets, projects and infrastructures.
Prior to joining Weil, Ada worked for a leading Australian law firm in Perth which included advising:
- Deep Yellow Limited on its proposed A$687 million all scrip merger with Vimy Resources Limited
- Goldsea Australia Mining Pty Ltd on its hostile takeover bid of Alto Metals Ltd
- De Grey Mining Limited on its fully underwritten A$125 million placement
- Doctor Care Anywhere plc on its $102 million initial public offering
- GenusPlus Ltd on its $32.8 million initial public offering
- Firefinch Limited on $47 million placement