March 24, 2023
Weil has been shortlisted for six awards at the 2023 IFLR Americas Awards, highlighting the Firm’s expertise and roles in “the most innovative cross-border” transactions from 2022.
Weil was shortlisted for the following firm awards:
- M&A Team of the Year
- Structured Finance and Securitization Team of the Year
Weil was also recognized for its work on the following shortlisted transactions:
- M&A Deal of the Year – Ericsson/Vonage
- Restructuring of the Year – Commonwealth of Puerto Rico Plan of Adjustment
- Restructuring of the Year – LATAM Airlines Group
- Structured Finance and Securitization Deal of the Year – CFG Partners asset-backed acquisition financing
International Financial Law Review based the shortlist for the annual Americas Awards on independent research, consisting of submissions and interviews with lawyers across the industry.
The winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in New York on May 18. To view the complete shortlist, please visit IFLR.