Zoe Halliday is Banking and Finance counsel in London. Zoe has acted for private equity sponsors (and their portfolio companies), financial institutions and direct lenders on a wide range of multi-jurisdictional financings and other complex financing transactions, with a particular emphasis on cross-border acquisition and leveraged finance.
Prior to joining Weil, Zoe was an associate at a US-headquartered international firm in London.
Representative experience as part of a team includes acting for*:
- PAI in connection with its joint venture investment in Nestlé's European frozen pizza business
- Ardian in connection with its acquisition of the FFW Group by Jakala S.p.A. Società Benefit and its reinvestment in Neopharmed Gentili S.p.A.
- ION in relation to its approx. €2b takeover of Cerved S.p.A
- the lenders in connection with PAI’s acquisition of HKA
- the MLAs in relation to the senior financing for L Catterton's €4b acquisition of Birkenstock
- the MLAs in relation to the senior financing for Carlyle's €2b acquisition of Autoform
*includes experience prior to joining Weil.