Tom Hashagen is an associate in the Firm’s Corporate Department and a member of the Banking and Finance group. Mr. Hashagen’s practice focuses on advising leading private equity sponsors, corporate borrowers, and financial institutions on a variety of bank financing transactions, including acquisition financing, first and second lien credit facilities, middle market and large cap financings, asset-based lending, and restructurings.
Mr. Hashagen has played a significant role on Weil teams advising:
- Asurion LLC (a portfolio company of Madison Dearborn Partners, Providence Equity Partners, Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, and Berkshire Partners), in a $1.4 billion incremental term loan facility, $550 million incremental first lien term facilities and a $1.7 billion second lien term facility.
- Barclays, as administrative agent, in a $400 million senior secured term loan and a $180 million revolving facility for Wesco Aircraft Hardware Corporation.
- NEW Asurion Corporation (a portfolio company of Madison Dearborn Partners, Providence Equity Partners, Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, and Berkshire Partners), in a $550 million senior term facility to finance its repurchase of stock from certain shareholders.
- Antares Capital, as lead arranger and administrative agent, in senior secured credit facilities to finance The Carlyle Group’s acquisition of LDiscovery, LLC.
- INC Research, LLC (a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners and Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan), in $525 million senior credit facilities.
- General Motors Company and certain of its subsidiaries based in the United States, Brazil and Sweden in $5 billion three-year and $7.5 billion five-year senior multicurrency revolving credit facilities.
- Gulfstream Services, Inc. in senior secured credit facilities to finance its acquisition by The Jordan Company.
- Barclays in a $75 million incremental increase in commitments under a revolving credit facility for Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation.
- Miller Heiman, Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners), in a $136 million incremental senior secured facility to finance its acquisition of VitalSmarts, LC and in $263 million senior secured credit facilities to finance the acquisition of certain assets of Informa plc (Switzerland).
- CCMP Capital Advisors in $620 million senior secured multicurrency credit facilities to finance its acquisition of The Hillman Group, Inc.
- Barclays, as administrative agent and as a joint lead arranger and joint bookrunner, in $700 million senior secured credit facilities for National Mentor Holdings, Inc. (a portfolio company of Vestar Capital Partners V, L.P.).
- Centerbridge Partners in $625 million senior secured credit facilities to finance, in part, its substantial minority investment in syncreon Holdings Limited (Ireland).