- Allianz in its $1 billion asset sale of the personal lines insurance business of Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company to ACE
- Amazon.com in its $13.7 billion acquisition of Whole Foods Market and its acquisition of PillPack
- American Express in its acquisition of substantially all of Kabbage
- Apollo Education Group in its $1.1 billion going private transaction
- Bausch Health (f/k/a Valeant Pharmaceuticals) in its $15.8 billion acquisition of Salix Pharmaceuticals
- Better HoldCo in its $6.9 billion pending sale to Aurora Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Novator Capital
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation in the sale of its HedgeMark business to Innocap Investment Management
- Canadian Pacific Railway in its $31 billion acquisition of Kansas City Southern
- Concho Resources in its $13.7 billion sale to ConocoPhillips and its $9.5 billion acquisition of RSP Permian
- Crescent Capital Group in its up to $338 million sale of a majority stake to Sun Life Financial
- Cytec Industries in its $5.5 billion sale to Solvay
- Diageo in its $1 billion acquisition of Casamigos
- Dyax in its $5.9 billion sale to Shire
- Enbridge in its $28 billion acquisition of Spectra Energy
- Endo International in its $3 billion acquisition of Auxilium Pharmaceuticals
- EverBank in its $2.5 billion sale to Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America
- First Horizon Corporation in its pending $13.4 billion sale to TD Bank Group
- Fiserv in its $22 billion acquisition of First Data Corporation
- Goldman Sachs in its €1.7 billion acquisition of NN Investment Partners; its approximately $1.13 billion acquisition of People Corporation; its acquisitions of Clarity Money and GE Capital Bank’s online deposit platform and assumption of its online deposits; and in the pending sale of its Personal Financial Management unit to wealth management firm Creative Planning
- Harris Corporation in its $35 billion merger of equals with L3 Technologies to form L3Harris Technologies and its $350 million sale of its Night Vision business to Elbit Systems of America (a subsidiary of Elbit Systems)
- HSBC Holdings in the sales of its East and West Coast Retail Branch Network to Citizens Bank and Cathay Bank, respectively
- ILEGAL Mezcal in its sale to Bacardi Limited
- Investor group led by entrepreneur and sports card collector Nat Turner, D1 Capital Partners and Cohen Private Ventures in its $853 million acquisition of Collectors Universe
- K+S Aktiengesellschaft in its $3.2 billion sale of its Americas salt business to Stone Canyon Industries Holdings, Mark Demetree and affiliates
- KCG Holdings in its $1.4 billion sale to Virtu Financial
- Kite Pharma in its $11.9 billion sale to Gilead Sciences
- The Kroger Company in its pending $24.6 billion merger with Albertsons Companies, Inc.
- The Kroger Company, along with The Albertsons Companies, Inc., in the approximately $1.9 billion sale of 413 stores, as well as select banners, distribution centers, offices and private label brands, to C&S Wholesale Grocers, LLC in connection with Kroger’s proposed merger with Albertsons Companies Inc.
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services in its $1.3 billion sale to Advisor Group
- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. in its pending acquisition of Pragma LLC
- Merck KGaA in its $6.4 billion acquisition of Versum Materials
- NorthStar Asset Management Group in its $6 billion merger of equals with DigitalBridge Group (f/k/a Colony Capital) and NorthStar Realty Finance
- Perrigo Company in its $9 billion acquisition of Elan Corporation
- The Priceline Group in its $2.6 billion acquisition of OpenTable
- Regions Bank in its $1 billion acquisition of EnerBank USA
- Royal Philips in multiple transactions, including its $2.8 billion acquisition of BioTelemetry and its $2 billion acquisition of The Spectranetics Corporation
- Sculptor Capital Management Inc. in its pending sale to Rithm Capital Corp.
- Sotheby’s in its $3.7 billion sale to BidFair USA
- SVB Financial Group in its approximately $900 million acquisition of Boston Private Financial Holdings
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals in its $14.5 billion acquisition of Salix Pharmaceuticals
Regina is recommended for Employee Benefits, Executive Compensation and Retirement Plans (Transactions) by Legal 500 US. Regina is an active member of the SUNY Buffalo Law School Alumni NYC Steering Committee and the Buffalo Law Review Alumni Board of Consultants and has also served as a mentor for students enrolled in SUNY Buffalo Law School’s Program in Finance and Law.
Regina received her J.D., magna cum laude, from SUNY Buffalo Law School and her B.S., cum laude, from Bates College.
*Includes matters handled prior to joining Weil.