Angela advises issuers, sponsors, underwriters and investors on cross-border and other complex financings, with particular emphasis on high yield, leveraged buyouts and liability management transactions.
Angela has been recognised by leading legal bodies, including featuring as a “Rising Star in Capital Markets” in the 2022 edition of Euromoney’s Expert Guide. She was also one of the three recipients of the “Rising Star of the Year – International Firm” award at the IFLR Europe Awards 2022.
Prior to joining Weil, Angela was a member of the leveraged finance and high yield team at a leading international firm in London and Hong Kong.
Representative experience includes acting for*:
- Brookfield on the financing for its acquisition of Modulaire
- Providence Equity Partners and Bite Lithuania on its senior secured and floating rate notes offering and revolving credit facility
- KCA Deutag on the financing for its acquisition of Saipem onshore drilling services and financial restructuring via UK scheme of arrangement
- Biogroup on its senior secured notes and senior notes offering and term loan B facility
- Intrum on its senior notes offering and term loan facility
- initial purchasers on CVC's portfolio company Douglas on its senior secured and PIK notes offering
- initial purchasers on Permira's portfolio company CABB on its senior secured and floating rate notes offering and revolving credit facility
- initial purchasers on H&F's porfolio company Verisure on its senior secured notes offering
- initial purchasers on Providence Equity Partners' portfolio company HSE Finance on its senior secured and floating rate notes offering and revolving credit facility
*includes experience prior to joining Weil