Max is counsel in London who, as part of a team, has advised on a wide range of private equity and public and private M&A transactions, including both domestic and cross-border acquisitions and disposals. Max has also been involved in corporate reorganisations and advisory work for private equity portfolio companies and major corporates.
Max has also completed a secondment to the legal team of Hudson Advisors UK.
Representative experience as part of a team includes:
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board on the acquisition by its portfolio company (Busy Bees) of the Treetops Nurseries Group from Electra Private Equity
- GE on the sale of its European fleet leasing business to Arval, part of BNP Paribas
- HgCapital on its acquisition of Citation, a provider of health and safety, HR, employment law and ISO certification
- Dubai International Capital on its sale of speciality alumina producer Almatis to the Oyak Group, Turkey’s largest private pension fund
- Securitas Direct on Hellman & Friedman’s acquisition of Bain Capital’s holding in Securitas Direct, the Swedish headquartered provider of monitored home alarms
- Providence Equity on the acquisition of Clarion Events, a leading global events organiser based in London
- Lion Capital in its sale of VAASAN, a provider of bakery products in Northern Europe, to Lantmännen Färskbröd
- HgCapital on its acquisition of Zenith Vehicle Contracts Group and the combination of Zenith with the Leasedrive Group
- HgCapital in its acquisition of Leasedrive