Kyle Jackson is an associate in Weil’s Tax Department and is based in New York. Kyle participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to the tax aspects of a wide range of public company and private equity transactions.
Kyle has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its acquisition of a stake in Imperial Dade (a portfolio company of Bain Capital and Audax)
- ATI Physical Therapy Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $2.5 billion business combination with Fortress Value Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Fortress Investment Group
- Blackstone in its investment in Vectra AI, Inc., its acquisition of a majority stake in New Tradition Media and its sale of Concert Golf Partners
- Cimarron Healthcare Capital in the formation of a single asset continuation vehicle for Advanced Medical Pricing Solutions Inc.
- CVC Capital Partners in its acquisition of Radwell International
- Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Marcone Appliance Parts Center, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs and Eurazeo in their $624 million sale of a 49% stake in Trader Interactive, LLC to carsales.com Ltd., in a transaction that valued Trader at $1.6 billion
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Tenstreet, LLC and its investment in Sweetwater Sound, Inc.
- PSG in its acquisition of a majority stake in Singlewire Software, LLC; its strategic investment in Wagepoint Inc.; and Propertybase in its acquisition of Cross Media, LLC
- Silver Lake Sumeru in its sale of Velocity Technology Solutions, Inc.
- SoftBank Vision Fund in its investments in Robotic Research, LLC and the $2.1 billion sale of its equity ownership stake in GM Cruise Holdings LLC (Cruise) (a subsidiary of General Motors Company (GM)) to GM, with GM reinvesting in Cruise
- Susquehanna Growth Equity and Accel Partners in their sale of XebiaLabs, Inc.
- Topgolf International, Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners, Dundon Capital Partners and WestRiver Group) in its $2.5 billion merger of equals with Callaway Golf Company
- TPG in its acquisition of Keter Environmental Services Inc.
Kyle received his J.D. and M.B.A. from the University of Toronto and his B.A. from the University of Western Ontario.