Kyle Jackson is an associate in Weil’s Tax Department and is based in New York. Kyle participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to the tax aspects of a wide range of public company and private equity transactions.
Kyle has been part of the teams advising:
- ATI Physical Therapy Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $2.5 billion business combination with Fortress Value Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Fortress Investment Group
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its strategic investment in Wagepoint Inc. and Boston Logic Technology Partners, Inc. in its acquisition of Cross Media, LLC
- Silver Lake Sumeru in its sale of Velocity Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Susquehanna Growth Equity and Accel Partners in their sale of XebiaLabs, Inc.
- Topgolf International, Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners, Dundon Capital Partners and WestRiver Group) in its $2 billion merger of equals with Callaway Golf Company
Kyle received his J.D. and M.B.A. from the University of Toronto and his B.A. from the University of Western Ontario.