Kristen has been part of the teams advising:
- AltC Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its pending $850 million merger with Oklo Inc.
- Glencore, CPP Investments and BCI, as shareholders, in Viterra Ltd.’s approximately $18 billion business combination with Bunge Ltd.
- The Kroger Company in its pending $24.6 billion merger with Albertsons Companies, Inc.
- Sanofi SA in its acquisition of Provention Bio Inc. for $2.9 billion in cash
- Wex Health (a subsidiary of Wex Inc.) in its $180 million pending acquisition of an Ascensus Health & Benefits line of business from Ascensus, LLC
Kristen received her J.D., summa cum laude, as a member of the Order of the Coif from the University at Buffalo School of Law where she served as the Head Note & Comment Editor of the Buffalo Law Review. While in law school, she received the John N. Bennett Achievement Award, the Moot Evidence Award, and the Justice Philip Halpern Award. She received her B.A. from the University at Buffalo.