Harrison Cross is an associate in the Restructuring group in London. Harrison’s experience includes advising on restructuring transactions, formal external administrations and financial and insolvency related litigation.
Prior to joining Weil, Harrison was a member of the Restructuring and Special Situations group at a leading international law firm in Sydney.
Representative experience from his previous firm includes:
- Advising Boart Longyear Limited, a global drilling product and services business headquartered in Utah, on its high profile restructuring involving a debt-for-equity swap under an Australian scheme of arrangement, exit financing package, Chapter 15 recognition and re-domiciliation of its holding company to Canada.
- Advising Ovato Limited, a large printing and media business, on its balance sheet restructuring involving both a creditors’ scheme of arrangement and reconstruction members’ scheme of arrangement, alongside a new share capital raise, to significantly deleverage the group.
- Advising Wiggins Island Coal Export Terminal on its restructuring involving two creditors’ schemes of arrangement for separate tiers of debt capital and defending it in Court proceedings brought by certain hybrid lenders.
- Advising Australian corporate regulators on complex insolvency issues.
- Advising the liquidators of the Ralan Group, a large failed property development firm operating in Australia, on the winding up of the group.
- Defending directors from claims of wrongful trading and breaches of directors’ duties.