Enrico Bueno Da Silveira Leite is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Enrico Bueno participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Enrico Bueno has been part of the teams advising:
- Avista Public Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Avista Acquisition LP II (an affiliate of Avista Capital Holdings), in its $850 million business combination with OmniAb, Inc.
- Core Scientific in its issuance of $260 million in secured convertible notes, $150 million in senior secured notes, two tranches of warrants, a security representing entitlements to contingent payment obligations, a $55 million equity rights offering and relisting on Nasdaq Global Select Market, all in connection with its emergence from Chapter 11
- Foundation Building Materials, LLC (a portfolio company of American Securities LLC) in its acquisition of assets from the Marjam Supply Company group
- GS Acquisition Holdings Corp II, a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of Goldman Sachs, in its $2.6 billion business combination with Mirion Technologies, Inc. (at the time, a portfolio company of Charterhouse Capital Partners)
- ILEGAL Mezcal in its sale to Bacardi Limited
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc. in its approximately $200 million sale of Wiley University Services to Academic Partnerships (a portfolio company of Vistria Group)
- MGM Resorts International in its $1.625 billion acquisition of the operations of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Scandinavian Airlines, an airline holding company based in Sweden in connection with its restructuring efforts
- Thea Pharma Inc. (a subsidiary of Laboratoires Théa SAS) in its acquisition of a portfolio of seven ophthalmic products from Akorn Pharmaceuticals
- Trebia Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of Trasimene Capital Management and Bridgeport Partners, in its $1.4 billion business combination with System1, LLC
- MGM Resorts International in its $1.075 billion sale of the operations of The Mirage Hotel & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip to Hard Rock International
- Vivial Media Holdings, Inc. (f/k/a Vivial Media LLC) (a portfolio company of Blackstone Credit) and its subsidiary mGage in the $215 million sale of mGage to Kaleyra, Inc.
Enrico Bueno received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and his B.A. from New York University. He is fluent in Portuguese and Spanish.