Enrico Bueno Da Silveira Leite is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Enrico Bueno participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Enrico Bueno has been part of the teams advising:
- Avista Public Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Avista Acquisition LP II (an affiliate of Avista Capital Holdings), in its pending $850 million business combination with OmniAb, Inc.
- GS Acquisition Holdings Corp II, a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of Goldman Sachs, in its $2.6 billion business combination with Mirion Technologies, Inc. (at the time, a portfolio company of Charterhouse Capital Partners)
- MGM Resorts International in its $1.625 billion acquisition of the operations of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Thea Pharma Inc. (a subsidiary of Laboratoires Théa SAS) in its acquisition of a portfolio of seven ophthalmic products from Akorn Pharmaceuticals
- Trebia Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of Trasimene Capital Management and Bridgeport Partners, in its $1.4 billion business combination with System1, LLC
- MGM Resorts International in its $1.075 billion sale of the operations of The Mirage Hotel & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip to Hard Rock International
- Vivial Media Holdings, Inc. (f/k/a Vivial Media LLC) (a portfolio company of Blackstone Credit) and its subsidiary mGage in the $215 million sale of mGage to Kaleyra, Inc.
Enrico Bueno received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and his B.A. from New York University. He is fluent in Portuguese and Spanish.