Didier joined Weil, Gotshal & Manges in 2010 as a partner in charge of the Litigation Department.
He has extensive experience of strategic disputes for major clients in both domestic and cross-border environment, including commercial litigation, shareholder’s disputes, post-acquisition disputes, international arbitration, white collar defense and compliance matters.
Didier was named "Lawyer of the Year" in 2016 by Option Droit & Affaires.
Main representation experience in media covered disputes:
Our fully integrated Paris dispute resolution team is highly regarded in the French market and has expertise and experience in advising clients across all forms of dispute resolution, in addition to working with our practices to provide clients with one-stop, multidisciplinary legal support.
The team advises on, manages and conducts all aspects of corporate and commercial disputes, from strategic advice during the early stages of negotiations, to courtroom and arbitration advocacy, compliance with regulatory regimes, internal investigations and investigations brought by regulatory authorities.
- Representing LVMH against Morgan Stanley in a dispute relating to the content of reports issued by Morgan Stanley’s equity analysts.
- Representing LVMH in actions brought against eBay for counterfeit products.
- Representing Vivendi in actions brought by Lagardère in connection with Groupe Canal +.
- Representing Total in criminal proceedings on charges of corruption of foreign officials.
- Representing the Italian independant directors of EssilorLuxottica in a dispute between the shareholder’s of the company, Delfin and Essilor SA.
- Representing Rallye, the mother company of the Casino Group, in a dispute with short sellers of the company’s stocks.
- Representing Lagardère against Amber Capital.