- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (AHT) in $450 million senior secured term facility commitments for Ashford Hospitality Limited Partnership, the operating partnership of AHT.
- Affiliates of Hayfin Capital Management, as lender and agent, in a $50 million initial term facility and a $25 million delayed draw term facility for MiMedx Group, Inc. and, together with EW Healthcare Partners, a concurrent aggregate $100 million convertible preferred equity investment in MiMedx.
- Hayfin Capital Management, through Hayfin Services, as administrative and collateral agent, in a senior secured debtor-in-possession term facility for Avadim Health, Inc. to finance business operations during Avadim's chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- 24 Hour Fitness Worldwide, Inc. in a $500 million superpriority senior secured debtor-in-possession facility to finance business operations during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Emerge Energy Services L.P. (a portfolio company of HPS Investment Partners) in a $100 million secured revolving facility to finance operations upon its exit from bankruptcy proceedings.
- Forest City Enterprises, L.P. (a subsidiary of Brookfield Properties (Brookfield Asset Management)) in an amended $1.2 billion senior secured term facility to reprice and refinance existing indebtedness.
- Citi, as global coordinator, sole lead arranger and physical bookrunner, in $1 billion first and second lien multicurrency facilities for Environmental Resources Management and certain of its subsidiaries (ERM) (a company within OMERS Private Equity Portfolio) to refinance existing indebtedness.
- Estrella Media, Inc. (f/k/a LBI Media, Inc.) in a debtor-in-possession facility to provide liquidity during its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and a $180 million senior secured term facility to finance operations upon its exit from bankruptcy proceedings.
- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (a publicly traded company owned, in part, by Brookfield Asset Management Inc.) in $6.4 billion secured facilities to finance in part its $14.4 billion acquisition of GGP Inc. (f/k/a General Growth Properties Inc.).
- Howden Group Holdings Limited (f/k/a Hyperion Insurance Group Limited) in $1.8 billion first and second lien multicurrency facilities to finance the acquisition by Dual North America, Inc., Howden's specialist underwriting arm, of Align Financial Holdings, LLC.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. in first and second lien term and revolving facilities to finance the $1.4 billion take-private, by a new company formed by KKR and Walgreens, of PharMerica Corporation.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corporation (a subsidiary of Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc., public company backed by an investor consortium led by THL Partners, Cannae Holdings, Black Knight and CC Capital) in a $460 million incremental secured term facility, to redeem in full certain of its senior first lien notes.
- Angelica Corporation in its $65 million asset-based, revolving debtor-in-possession facility to provide liquidity during its bankruptcy proceedings.
- Scripps Interactive Networks in the financing for its acquisition by Discovery Communications.
- EQT Infrastructure in a $350 million first lien ABL revolving facility and in $325 million second lien secured notes to finance its acquisition of Direct ChassisLink Inc. and Direct ChassisLink, Inc. in $900 million first lien ABL and $325 million second lien term commitments to finance its acquisition of approximately 72,000 chassis and related customer contracts and hosting agreements from TRAC Intermodal, LLC.
- JAB Holding Company in $6.4 billion secured, multicurrency credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- CPPIB Credit Investments III, as lender, in a $70 million senior secured term facility for David's Bridal, LLC.
- GHK Capital Partners in senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of ITS Logistics, Inc.
- EQT Infrastructure in first and second lien senior secured multicurrency facilities to finance its acquisition of WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems, LLC and its subsidiary, Coinamatic Canada Inc.
- Angelo, Gordon & Co. in senior secured credit facilities for the Claire’s Stores, Inc. group (a portfolio company of Apollo Global Management).
- GSO Capital Partners (n/k/a Blackstone Credit) in its debt financing of The Giant Cement Group.
- BlueMountain Capital in its financing of a sponsor-owned healthcare company.
- A major financial institution in senior secured facilities for Valitás Health Services, Inc., Corizon Health, Inc. and Corizon LLC (portfolio companies of Beecken Petty O’Keefe & Company).
- Blackstone in its strategic investment in, and financing of, The PMI Group, Inc.
- Brookfield Asset Management in $4.25 billion bridge, term and revolving facilities to finance in part its $11.4 billion acquisition of Forest City Realty Trust Inc. (n/k/a Brookfield Properties)
- Hyperion Insurance Group Limited (a portfolio company of General Atlantic) in its $750 million term facility and £85 million revolving facility to finance its acquisition of R K Harrison Holding Limited.
- Ad Hoc Group of Lenders to Energy & Exploration Partners in a senior secured debtor-in-possession term facility to finance Energy & Exploration Partners, LLC during its bankruptcy proceedings.
- Tailwater Capital, as, together with EIG Global Energy Partners, a sponsor of Southcross Holdings LP (c/k/a Southcross Energy), in senior secured debtor-in-possession facilities to finance Southcross during its bankruptcy proceedings.
- CFG Holdings Ltd (Cayman Islands) in an asset-based revolving facility to finance its consumer lending business.
Damian is recognized as a “Notable Practitioner” for Banking in the U.S. by IFLR1000.
Damian joined Weil in September 2014 from another major international law firm, where he was a partner in the New York office and led the U.S. Banking Group. He is qualified as a U.S. lawyer and an English solicitor and worked in London until 2003, when he moved to New York to join a large New York-based law firm, where he made partner in 2007.