- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (AHT) in $450 million senior secured term facility commitments for Ashford Hospitality Limited Partnership, the operating partnership of AHT.
- Forest City Enterprises, L.P. (a subsidiary of Brookfield Properties (Brookfield Asset Management)) in an amended $1.2 billion senior secured term facility to reprice and refinance existing indebtedness.
- Scripps Interactive Networks in the financing for its acquisition by Discovery Communications.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance in the financing of its acquisition, together with KKR & Co. L.P., of PharMerica Corporation.
- EQT Infrastructure in a $350 million first lien ABL revolving facility and in $325 million second lien secured notes to finance its acquisition of Direct ChassisLink Inc.
- JAB Holding Company in $6.4 billion secured, multicurrency credit facilities to finance its acquisition of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- EQT Infrastructure in first and second lien senior secured multicurrency facilities to finance its acquisition of WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems, LLC and its subsidiary, Coinamatic Canada Inc.
- Angelo, Gordon & Co. in senior secured credit facilities for the Claire’s Stores, Inc. group (a portfolio company of Apollo Global Management).
- GSO Capital Partners (n/k/a Blackstone Credit) in its debt financing of The Giant Cement Group.
- BlueMountain Capital in its financing of a sponsor-owned healthcare company.
- A major financial institution in senior secured facilities for Valitás Health Services, Inc., Corizon Health, Inc. and Corizon LLC (portfolio companies of Beecken Petty O’Keefe & Company).
- Blackstone Tactical Opportunities Fund (an affiliate of The Blackstone Group) in its strategic investment in, and financing of, The PMI Group, Inc.
- Brookfield Asset Management in $4.25 billion bridge, term and revolving facilities to finance in part its $11.4 billion acquisition of Forest City Realty Trust Inc. (n/k/a Brookfield Properties)
- Hyperion Insurance Group Limited (a portfolio company of General Atlantic) in its $750 million term facility and £85 million revolving facility to finance its acquisition of R K Harrison Holding Limited.
- Ad Hoc Group of Lenders to Energy & Exploration Partners in a senior secured debtor-in-possession term facility to finance Energy & Exploration Partners, LLC during its bankruptcy proceedings.
- Tailwater Capital, as, together with EIG Global Energy Partners, a sponsor of Southcross Holdings LP (c/k/a Southcross Energy), in senior secured debtor-in-possession facilities to finance Southcross during its bankruptcy proceedings.
- CFG Holdings Ltd (Cayman Islands) in an asset-based revolving facility to finance its consumer lending business.
Damian is recognized as a “Notable Practitioner” for Banking in the U.S. by IFLR1000.
Damian joined Weil in September 2014 from another major international law firm, where he was a partner in the New York office and led the U.S. Banking Group. He is qualified as a U.S. lawyer and an English solicitor and worked in London until 2003, when he moved to New York to join a large New York-based law firm, where he made partner in 2007.