Some of Christine’s recent experience includes serving on Weil teams representing:
- A global food and beverage company in a dispute with a supplier regarding exclusive distribution rights to certain beverage products.
- A global provider of beauty and personal care products in a dispute pending before an international arbitration tribunal concerning the manufacture and import of products during the pandemic.
- Johnson & Johnson in a twelve-week, multi-plaintiff trial in New Jersey state court.
- CBL & Associates Properties, Inc., one of the largest mall owners in the United States, in a bench trial against certain secured lenders in connection with their restructuring of more than $4 billion of obligations.
- Speedcast International Limited and its affiliates, a provider of remote communications and IT services, in their contested chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings in the Southern District of Texas.
- National Public Finance Guarantee Corporation in litigation related to the restructuring of the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority and other Commonwealth of Puerto Rico bankruptcy proceedings.
- The special committee of a multi-billion dollar real estate company in an internal investigation into the liability of the officers and directors in connection with its chapter 11 restructuring.
Christine also maintains an active pro bono practice, where she partners with organizations such as the Center for Reproductive Rights and Immigration Equality.
Prior to joining Weil, Christine served as a law clerk for Chief Judge K. Michael Moore of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. She also served as a law clerk in the Staff Attorney’s Office of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Christine graduated cum laude from Fordham University School of Law, where she was an articles editor for the Fordham International Law Journal. During law school, Christine served as a judicial intern to Judge Denis R. Hurley of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Christine received her undergraduate degree in English from Georgetown University.