Arisa Manawapat is a Corporate associate in London who has advised, as part of a team, a number of leading private equity funds and major corporates on domestic and cross-border acquisitions and sales of companies and businesses.
Prior to joining Weil, Arisa worked for international law firms in New York City and London.
Representative experience as part of a team includes:
- InfraBridge on the combination of its UK fibre business, operating as VX Fiber and LilaConnect, with Freedom Fibre Limited
- Lone Star on the €5.2bn sale of MBCC Group
- PX3 Partners on the acquisition of the Filtration Division of Celeros Flow Technology
- TowerBrook Capital Partners on its acquisition of Premium Credit*
- A multinational company on its $900mn investment in US consumer businesses*
- A US fund on the sale of its equity stake in a security business valued at $7bn*
- Financial advisors to a global network solutions group on its $14.3bn sale*
- A global mining company on its $496mn initial public offering*
- A US-based terminal operator on the sale of its stake in a joint venture*
- A number of US funds on their acquisitions of UK and European-based businesses*
- European funds on their acquisitions of US-based businesses*
*Matter handled prior to joining Weil.