Adeline has been part of teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects, as well as on the data privacy and cybersecurity aspects of the following matters:
- Advent International in its $6.4 billion acquisition of Maxar Technologies and in its sale of Certinia Inc. (f/k/a FinancialForce.com, Inc.)
- Allego N.V. in an exchange offer and consent solicitation including the exchange of 13,029,838 of the Company’s warrants for 2,996,918 ordinary shares
- Brookfield Asset Management in its acquisition of DWS’ Private Equity Secondaries business
- CIIG Capital Partners II, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by CIIG Management II LLC, in its business combination with Zapp Electric Vehicles Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice in the merger of its portfolio company Cynosure with Lutronic Corporation
- The dealer managers in a $3.65 billion exchange offer by Microsoft Corporation of new 144A / RegS unsecured senior notes and cash for unsecured notes of Activision Blizzard
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc. in its approximately $200 million sale of Wiley University Services to Academic Partnerships (a portfolio company of Vistria Group)
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc. in its sale of Wiley Edge to Inspirit Capital
- Kainos Capital LP and Evriholder Products, LLC in its acquisitions of Axe Holdings, LLC and Home Sweet Home Holdings, Inc.
- RTI Surgical, Inc. (a portfolio company of Montagu Private Equity) in its acquisition of Cook Biotech Incorporated and Cook Biotech Europe ApS from Cook Group Incorporated
- Sanofi SA in its pending acquisition of Provention Bio Inc. (PRVB) for $2.9 billion in cash and its pending approximately $2.2 billion acquisition of Inhibrx, Inc
- TruArc Partners (f/k/a Snow Phipps Group) in its acquisition of Trademark Cosmetics, Inc.
Adeline received her J.D. from Duke University School of Law and her B.A., with distinction and Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of Virginia.