Teddy received his J.D. from Columbia Law School and his B.A. in Political Science from Williams College. Teddy is a regular contributor to the Weil Restructuring Blog.
Teddy has been a member of teams representing various parties in a number of in-court restructurings and other matters, including:
- Catalina Marketing Corporation, a digital media marketing company, in its prepackaged second chapter 11 cases with approximately $300 million in funded debt.
- BlackRock, Inc. in the sale of its interest in Mariah del Norte, LLC, which owns and operates an approximately 230 megawatt clean energy windfarm located on nearly 26,000 acres in Parmer, Castro and Deaf Smith Counties, Texas.
- NPC International, Inc. and its debtor affiliates in their chapter 11 cases involving over $900 million of funded debt. NPC is America’s largest franchisee company with over 1,600 restaurants across two iconic brands–Pizza Hut and Wendy’s and more than 35,000 employees.
- Non-Management Directors of Enjoy Technology, Inc., in connection with the chapter 7 cases and subsequent liquidation of Enjoy Technology, Inc.
- The DIP Lender and Senior Secured Lender in the chapter 11 case of George Washington Bridge Bus Station Development Venture LLC, a construction and engineering company focused on the construction of bus terminals.