Taylor has been part of teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects, as well as on the data privacy and cybersecurity aspects of the following matters:
- AltC Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by AltC Sponsor LLC (an affiliate of M. Klein and Company, LLC), in its pending business combination with Oklo Inc.
- Blackstone in its acquisition of a majority stake in New Tradition Media
- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. in its acquisition of Pragma LLC
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board and its portfolio Company, APCO Holdings, in its acquisition of National Auto Care
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Accelerate Learning Inc.
- PSG in its acquisition of Adeptia Inc.
- PSG in its acquisition of Loopback, L.L.C.
- PSG and NXTsoft LLC in NXTsoft’s sale of NXTsoft Secure Data Solutions LLC, to Cash Flow Management LLC (a portfolio company of OceanSound Partners LP)
- RTI Surgical, Inc. (a portfolio company of Montagu Private Equity) in its acquisition of Cook Biotech Incorporated and Cook Biotech Europe ApS from Cook Group Incorporated
- Sanofi SA in its acquisition of Provention Bio Inc. for $2.9 billion in cash
- Sculptor Capital Management Inc. in its sale to Rithm Capital Corp.
Taylor received her J.D. from New York University School of Law, where she was the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Intellectual Property & Entertainment Law, and her B.A., summa cum laude, from Duke University.