Joseph has been part of the teams advising:
- ABD Insurance and Financial Services, Inc. in its $1.35 billion merger with Newfront Insurance, Inc.
- Advent Global Technology, as lead investor, in an investment in Salt Security, Inc., in a transaction that valued Salt at approximately $570 million on a post-money basis
- Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. in its $2.5 billion sale to Performance Food Group
- Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Arrowhead Engineered Products, Inc.
- Gores Holdings V, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by The Gores Group, in its $8.5 billion business combination with Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A.
- Gores Holdings VIII, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by The Gores Group, in its pending approximately $1.6 billion business combination with Footprint International Holdco, Inc.
- Silver Lake Sumeru in its sale of Velocity Technology Solutions, Inc.
- SoftBank Vision Fund in its investments in Robotic Research, LLC
- TPG Growth, as lead investor, in a $124 million investment in Prodigy Education
- Trive Capital in its acquisition of NCB Management Services, Inc.
- Trive Capital and its portfolio company Earthlink in its acquisition of One Ring Networks, Inc.
Joseph received his J.D. from New York University School of Law, where he was an online editor for the Annual Survey of American Law. He received his B.A., summa cum laude and with Dean’s Honors, from the University of California, Santa Barbara, where he was in the UCSB Honors Program and won the Nicholas and Lena Dumas Essay Award.