His practice focusses on cross-border financial restructurings and workouts across a number of industries and sectors. Before joining Weil, Jonathan was part of the restructuring practice of another major international law firm.
His representative experience includes:
- Advising the bank lender group on the restructuring of Interserve, a UK-based support services and construction company*
- Advising an ad hoc group of bondholders on the restructuring of the Galapagos Group, a German industrials business, involving a distressed disposal of the group implemented through an enforcement sale in Luxembourg*
- Advising an ad hoc group of senior creditors of Noble Group, a Singapore listed commodities trader, on the group’s new financing and debt for equity swap, involving parallel schemes of arrangement in the United Kingdom and Bermuda and a “light tough” Bermuda provisional liquidation*
- Advising the provisional liquidators of ARM Asset Backed Securities in relation to a Company Voluntary Arrangement*
* Experience gained at previous firm