Jamie also has notable pro bono experience, with a previous representation selected as ‘highly commended’ in the P2P Awards 2022.
Prior to joining Weil, Jamie was a member of the restructuring team at a US firm in London.
Representative experience includes:
- Teneo as administrators of VTB Capital PLC
- An international media group on the non-US aspects of its Chapter 11 filing*
- An ad hoc group of creditors on the acquisition of a European asset*
- A Sponsor on its portfolio company’s restructuring options*
- An agent in connection with a multi-jurisdictional enforcement by lenders over a real estate group*
- Citibank, N.A., in its capacity as administrative agent and lender under a revolving credit agreement in connection with the Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases of Valaris plc and certain of its subsidiaries*
- The joint administrators of Cox & Kings on the successful pre-packaged sale of the business and assets to a trade competitor*
- The joint liquidators of an event sector company on the successful sale of its main asset to a trade competitor*
- The joint liquidators of a manufacturing company on the successful sale of its main asset*
*denotes experience gained at previous firms