Guillaume graduated from ESCP Business School (Grande Ecole) in 2010 with a specialization in finance and attended KAIST MBA courses in Seoul (South Korea). He also received a Master’s degree in Financial Law (Master II Recherche - Droit Financier, with honors) from the University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne in 2011.
He is a member of the Paris Bar. His native language is French and he is fluent in English.
- Ace Management on the acquisition of Aries Alliance
- Apax Partners on the acquisition of Groupe Crystal
- Téthys Invest on its investment in Galileo alongside CPPIV, Montagu and Bpifrance
- Ceva’s management on the reorganization of its shareholding structure in 2019
- Ardian Buyout on the acquisition of Staci from Cobepa and SGCP
- Apax Partners on the sale of Melita to EQT
- Ardian Buyout on the acquisition of Revima from Argos Wityu
- Montagu PE on the sale of Nemera to Astorg (and subsequent reinvestment)
- Advent International on the sale of Mondo Minerals to Elementis plc
- L-GAM on the sale of Jardiland to Union InVivo Sagard on the disposal of Alvest to CFPQ (and subsequent reinvestment)
- Montagu PE on the acquisition of Aqualung from Air Liquide
- Alstom on the sale of its energy business to General Electric
- Apax Partners on the acquisition of Melita from GMT Communications and Blackrock
- Sagard on the acquisition of Alvest from LBO France