Dylan Lionberger is an associate in Weil’s Tax Department and is based in New York. Dylan participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to the tax aspects of a wide range of corporate transactions.
Dylan has been part of the teams advising:
- A major financial institution, as administrative agent, swing line lender and an L/C issuer, in a $1 billion senior unsecured revolving facility for Verisk Analytics, Inc.
- A major financial institution, in a $850 million senior secured term and revolving facility for Tetra Tech, Inc. to finance the acquisition by Tetra Tech UK Holdings Limited (a subsidiary of Tetra Tech, Inc.) of RPS Group plc.
- Advent International and Batak LLC, as selling shareholders, in a $201.3 million secondary offering of shares of Sovos Brands
- Asurion LLC, in $1.18 billion incremental first lien term facilities to fund the prepayment of a portion of the outstanding new B-7 term loans
- Dawn Intermediate LLC in its $125 million senior secured debtor-in-possession facility for Serta Simmons Bedding, LLC (a portfolio of Advent International)
- Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan, Mizuho Securities and Morgan Stanley, as representatives of the underwriters, in a $1.5 billion offering of senior notes by The Williams Companies, Inc.
- Funds managed by Ares Management Corp, as lenders, in an incremental first lien senior secured term facility for Service Logic Acquisition, Inc. (d/b/a Service Logic) (a portfolio company of Leonard Green)
- Intermediate Capital Group, together with Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P., in the formation of Accelerate Topco Holdings LLC, and in such fund's $839.7 million acquisition of a majority stake in AmeriLife Holdings LLC
- Iron Mountain Incorporated in its $1 billion offering of senior unsecured 144A / Reg S notes
- Portillo’s Inc. (a publicly traded company backed by Berkshire Partners) in its $400 million senior secured credit facilities to refinance existing indebtedness and its $179 million synthetic secondary offering of 8 million shares of its Class A common stock and partial exercise of its over-allotment option for an additional $13 million in proceeds
- Tianjin Zhonghuan Semiconductor Co., Ltd., as a major shareholder of Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd, in its $207 million purchase of first lien senior secured convertible notes from Maxeon
- Willis North America Inc. (a subsidiary of Willis Towers Watson PLC) in its $750 million senior unsecured notes offering
Prior to joining Weil, Dylan was a Tax associate at another international law firm.
Dylan received his J.D. from Duke University School of Law and his B.A. from the University of Washington.
Firm News & Announcements
Firm News & Announcements
- Weil Advises the Initial Purchasers and the Lead Arrangers in Clarios’ Upsized Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes and Upsized Term Loan Facility Deal Brief — May 05, 2023
- Weil Advised Advent International in the Acquisition by AI Beauty Holdings of bareMinerals, BUXOM and Laura Mercier Deal Brief — December 06, 2021