Liam has been part of the teams advising:
- Marcone Supply (a portfolio company of Genstar Capital) in its acquisition of The Bell Pump Service Company and The Simons Company, Inc.
- Tidemark Capital in its investment in Karbon, Inc.
- TPG Global in an approximately $365 million Series H funding round for ServiceTitan, Inc.
- TPG Global, as co-lead investor (along with Thoma Bravo), in a $420 million investment in project44, Inc.
- Trive Capital and its portfolio company Terraboost Media, Inc. in a senior secured term facility to support Terraboost's continued growth and digitization of its media network
Prior to joining Weil, Liam was a senior lawyer at a top tier law firm in Sydney, Australia in its corporate, M&A and capital markets group.
Liam received his LL.B. from Western Sydney University, and his B.A. from the University of Sydney.