Ilana has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in the acquisition by its affiliate AI Beauty Holdings of bareMinerals, BUXOM and Laura Mercier (collectively, n/k/a Orveon)
- American Securities in its $850 million acquisition of the Interior Products Business of Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc.
- Blackstone in its sale of Concert Golf Partners
- Deluxe Corporation in its $960 million acquisition of First American Payment Systems, L.P.
- Durling Realty, L.L.C. in its $188 million sale of 30 QuickChek convenience store locations throughout New York and New Jersey to Realty Income Corporation
- KSL Capital Partners in a minority investment in Honors Holdings, a franchisee of Orangetheory® Fitness
- LCOR Incorporated in its acquisition of a plot of vacant land in Miami, Florida
- Madison International in the formation of a joint venture and the sale of an apartment building in New Jersey
- Marcone Appliance Parts Center, Inc. (a portfolio company of Genstar Capital) in its acquisition of Munch's Supply
- Marquee Raine Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Raine Group LLC and Marquee Sports Holdings SPAC I, LLC, in its $1.2 billion business combination with Enjoy Technology, Inc.
- MSD Partners, as lender, in a $285 million mortgage loan to CGI Merchant Group, as part of CGI Merchant's $375 million acquisition of the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- Monarch Alternative Capital in its $360 million acquisition of ten full-service hotels located in California, Connecticut, Colorado and Florida from Eagle Hospitality Real Estate Investment Trust, via a 363 asset sale in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding
- Monarch Alternative Capital and Hersha Hospitality Management, as borrowers, in $192 million mortgage and $40 million mezzanine loans to finance the acquisition of nine full-service hotels located in California, Connecticut, Colorado and Florida from Eagle Hospitality Real Estate Investment Trust, as debtor in chapter 11
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, as investor, in the formation of Tamarack Timberlands, LLC and Tamarack Timberlands' subsequent acquisition of 870 thousand acres of United States Timberlands
Ilana joined Weil as a summer associate in 2019.
Ilana received her J.D., magna cum laude and Order of the Coif, from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where she was an Associate Editor for the Cardozo Law Review, and her B.A., cum laude, from the University of Maryland, College Park.