Caitlin Haefner is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Caitlin participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Caitlin has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of Meridian Adhesives Group and its approximately $1.9 billion sale of Paragon Medical to AMETEK, Inc.
- Apollo in a single asset transaction sponsored by Alpine Investors
- Bridgeport Partners, as co-investor with Orangewood Partners, in Orangewood’s acquisition of Pacific Bells, LLC
- CIIG Capital Partners II, Inc. in its business combination with Zapp Electric Vehicles Ltd.
- Clearhaven Partners in its acquisition of Wowza Media Systems, LLC
- Cornell Capital in its acquisition of INW Manufacturing and in INW's acquisition of Bee Health Ltd
- CVC in its acquisition of a significant minority stake in CFGI, in a transaction that valued CFGI at $1.9 billion
- Glencore, CPP Investments and BCI, as shareholders, in Viterra Ltd.’s approximately $18 billion business combination with Bunge Ltd.
- iFIT Health & Fitness Inc. (a portfolio company of L Catterton) in its sale of Sweat Group Pty Ltd
- JPMorgan Chase in connection with its acquisition of The Infatuation, Inc.
- Major League Baseball Players Association in the recapitalization of OneTeam Partners, LLC
- Oak Hill Capital and its portfolio company Galway Insurance Holdings in the sale of majority stake in Galway to Harvest Partners
- Searchlight Capital Partners, together with co-investors, in the acquisition of Integrated Power Services, LLC
- SoftBank Vision Fund, as lead investor, in its follow-on investment in Robotic Research, LLC
- SoftBank Vision Fund in its investments in Robotic Research, LLC
- TPG in its acquisition of Keter Environmental Services
- TPG Growth in its acquisition of a majority stake in Morrow Sodali Global LLC
Caitlin received her J.D. from Duke University School of Law and her B.A. from University of California.