Intisarul’s recent experience includes serving on Weil teams representing:
- a leading television broadcaster in an industry-wide multi-district antitrust putative class action litigation regarding broadcast television spot advertising, as well as the resolution of a related DOJ Antitrust Division investigation concerning the alleged exchange of competitively sensitive information.
- a nursing home manager against breach of contract and related business tort claims in the Delaware Chancery Court.
- Covetrus, Inc. against unfair competition and related claims asserted by Chewy, Inc. in New York state court.
- Sixth Street Partners, LLC as pre-petition secured lender in connection with Clovis Oncology, Inc.’s bankruptcy proceedings and related adversary proceedings.
- Brooks Brothers Group, Inc. and certain of its affiliates as debtors in bankruptcy proceedings and related litigation.
Intisarul also has an active pro bono practice, which of late has included work on asylum cases.
Intisarul received his B.A. from New York University, and his J.D. from New York University School of Law, where he served as Executive Editor of the Review of Law and Social Change.