Helyn Goldstein is a partner in Weil’s Tax Department and is based in New York. Helyn specializes in strategic mergers & acquisitions, reorganizations, financing transactions and private equity transactions.
Helyn is recognized as a “Highly Regarded” lawyer for Transactional Tax in the U.S. by International Tax Review’s World Tax. She was shortlisted as “Tax Lawyer of the Year” for Euromoney Legal Media Group's Americas Women in Business Law Awards for 2022 and in the “Best in Tax” category for Euromoney Legal Media Group’s Americas Women in Business Law Awards for 2020. Helyn was named among the 2019 most “Influential Women in Tax Law” by Law360. She has also been recommended for Tax by Legal 500 US and was named among 2015 “Top Women” for Tax in New York by Super Lawyers.
Awards and Recognition, Speaking Engagements, Guides and Resources, Firm News & Announcements, Latest Thinking
Awards and Recognition
- Helyn Goldstein Recognized as a “Highly Regarded” Lawyer for Transactional Tax in the U.S. Award Brief — International Tax Review’s World Tax
- Helyn Goldstein Shortlisted for 2022 “Tax Lawyer of the Year” Award Brief — Euromoney Legal Media Group Americas Women in Business Law Awards
- Helyn Goldstein Named Among 2019 “Influential Women in Tax Law” Award Brief — Law360
- Helyn Goldstein Named Among 2015 “Top Women” for Tax in New York Award Brief — Super Lawyers
Firm News & Announcements
- Weil Guides WellSpring Consumer Healthcare in Acquisition of Bayer AG Skin Care Brands Deal Brief — April 04, 2023
- Weil Earns High Honors in ITR World Tax 2023 Firm Announcement — September 08, 2022
- Weil Advised Getty Images in its $4.8B Business Combination with CC Neuberger Principal Holdings II Deal Brief — July 22, 2022
- Weil Advised Gores Guggenheim, Inc. in its $20B Business Combination with Polestar Performance AB Deal Brief — June 23, 2022
- Weil Advised Goldman Sachs in its $325M Investment in iSpot.tv Deal Brief — April 27, 2022