Recognised as an expert in all areas of LBO financing transactions with considerable experience working with borrowers and sponsors, Géraldine specializes in both domestic and cross-border leveraged buyouts (LBOs), as well as corporate and acquisition finance. Géraldine has experience at all levels of the capital structure of these transactions. She also has experience in funds financings.
Prior to joining Weil, Géraldine was a banking partner in an international law firm where she worked in Paris and London offices.
Géraldine holds a Master's degree in Business Law (Université Panthéon Sorbonne, 2007), a Master 2 in Economic Law (Université Panthéon Sorbonne, 2009) and an LL.M in Banking, Corporate and Finance (Fordham Law School University, 2010).
Géraldine was admitted to the New York Bar in 2011 and to the Paris Bar in 2013 and is fluent in French and English.
Her recent experience includes advising:
- Groupe Premium, a portfolio company of Eurazeo, on the refinancing of its existing debt
- Keensight Capital on the financing of its acquisition of Nomios
- Advent International and Eurazeo on their financing for the acquisition of Planet and subsequent bolt on acquisitions
- Eurazeo Tansition Infrastructure Fund on the financing of the acquisition of 2BSI
- IK Partners on the financing for the acquisition of Batisanté and subsequent bolt on acquisitions
- Keensight Capital on the financing of its acquisition of Valiantys
- IK Partners on the financing for the acquisition of Groupe Blanchon
- Eurazeo on the financing of the acquisition of Sevetys